Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Hanging out with cousins in KC - Oct. 13th & 14th

Saturday night Isabelle was so nice to make sure Sean had his pacifier while in his jumper. I was too late with camera to get the triplets and Sophia jumping around him while he was jumping.

Blake sharing his Kansas Jayhawk hat with Sean! How about those UNDEFEATED JAYHAWKS!!!
Sunday Sean took a nap in his Chiefs attire. I called it my Baby Ryan picture, because I am sure my Mom has a very similar picture of Ryan, my brother. I think Sean looks most like my side of the family because he has many many attributes of my brother (he and I don't look anything alike - haha!)

Hadley got her time in the jumper and with the remote (or marote as Kaila called it) while brother was sleeping. The both liked the jumper at Grandma Kristen's because of the wide door way. They were not banging into the doorway like they do at home!
Here are my nieces and nephew with Sean and Hadley. Also, known as the six pack. I believe this is the first shot of them all together! We are at my sister, Regan's on Sunday for Beth's 6th birthday celebration (the one on the right). Julia (the red head on the other end) turns six on Nov. 1st.

Then we added my cousin, Jared and Jen's kids. The triplets were two in June (Grace, Isabelle and Sam) Sophia is on Beth's lap and will be ONE on Nov. 3rd.



Hadley sleeping thru the birthday party. She missed her chance to have ice cream, but Mommy did let her try cake after she woke up.

No comments: