Friday, September 21, 2007

What happens your morning nap is not long enough


I know it seems like it's all Sean lately, but Hadley's turn will come! Her little personality is coming on strong. Here is a preview of the big girl holding her own bottle!









But, her brother is the sleeper in the family. He needs his sleep and even our laughing happy camper can be a bear from time to time when he is tired. Tuesday his morning nap was not as long as usual (not sure why - I didn't wake him). After his lunch veggies he was fussy and I knew he was tired, so while trying to feed his sister her veggies I gave him his bottle. Unlike Hadley he won't hold his bottle to save his life. So, luckily the high chair helped him out.....for a little bit anyway. He just couldn't hold out any longer. I thought the first picture was too cute till I found him passed out!


2 comments:

Copenhaver 5 said...

How cute he looks asleep in the high chair! I have pictures of all three of mine asleep in their highchair! Can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving!
Love
Barb

gramypop said...

Wow, they are getting so big and doing so much more that we will have to quit calling them babies!!!!!

How precious they both are and wow, look at Sean's hair!!!! :-)

We just love their big blue eyes too.

Love.
Grammy and Pop