My husband always says his birthday is just another day and I tell him it's the day to celebrate the wonderful man that he is. The first birthday we celebrated together I got him a card that said something along those lines and actually made him cry. I can never get my hands on that card again when I want it, but I know we still have it because I ran across it after we moved.
For his birthday we got a new 50" DLP HD TV. Below is a picture of Daddy, Sean and Hadley playing ball in front of it the first weekend we got it. Another of the babies playing in front of it while Mommy is watching All My Children.
Then some other individual pictures of the kids I had taken, but never posted. I still don't understand how to post pictures well on here, but it turned out okay anyway....
Tonight is our first night away from our little ones. I won a Sweetheart package for a hotel stay at Rexel's Christmas Party (how ironic huh? this weekend of all weekends!). I decided Pat's birthday was a good time to use it, so we are taking the babies to Richard & Toni's and between their family and Kristen & Co they will be well taken care of until we come back home by noon tomorrow. We are looking forward to it and really appreciate our friends doing this for us. Hope you all have a good day, but now I need to get things together for our big night!






3 comments:
Happy Birthday Uncle Pat!!! We love you...and miss you bunches already!! Love, Grace, Isabelle, Samuel and Sophia
Have a wonderful night away you two...You have so much to celebrate...you've had an amazing year...you have two beautiful children...and the two of you have made parenting look flawless. Happy Birthday Pat!! Love you both!! Jared and Jen
Happy Birthday Pat!! We hope it was great!!
Jeff, Emily, Kayla, & Brynn
Post a Comment