
Don't ya just love the spelling of her name! I know I do! lol She is the younger daughter of my cousin and his wife in GA. This picture is from Florida. She is one year old today!

This is Brynn's older sister Kayla. They are both just as cute as can be! We just wish we could see them more often. Kayla will be 4 in December.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Brynn!! Seriously Emily when are you coming back to KC so I can photograph these beautiful girls?!?!
~Jen
Thank you very much Erynn! That was sooo sweet to post something for Brynn's birthday. We had a great (but busy) weekend. Brynn took her first steps on her birthday and finally got her first tooth about a week and a half ago. Also thanks for the card you mailed her. Can't wait to see you all again.
Jen - I would LOVE to have you photograph the girls...your pictures are great!!! As of now, we do not have a trip to KC planned so it may be a year or two before we are back. It may take someone getting married. :)
Emily
Post a Comment